Monday, December 6, 2010

4 wonderful years





Four wonderful years ago today I married the sweetest guy I have ever known(The most handsome too!) We had are first date in early September and we were married by December 7th. Some people thought we were crazy for getting married so fast but we both knew it was right. I can honestly say being married to Mike is way awesome!! He is so caring and thoughtful. He is so supportive, if there is something I want to do or try he backs me up 1000%. He is such a hard worker and sacrifices so much for our little family and we are grateful to him every day. There is no one I would rather talk to or hang out with. I know its totally cliche but he really is my best friend. We spend so much time laughing with one another I feel like we are just two kids playing house. Four years and two kids later I am still as crazy in LOVE as I was on our Wedding Day. Love ya Honey. I cant wait to see what the next four years will bring. (2 more kids???HaHaHa)

2 comments:

  1. you are so sweet. I hope you have 2 more kids..that would be awesome! I still think you are crazy for getting married that quick but I also think it was the best! Love ya to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!!! Happy Anniversary!! :) 4 years already...time flies when you're having fun! Miss you and we NEED to get together again asap!

    ReplyDelete