Thursday, March 11, 2010

Potty Trainning: Day 4

Am I dreaming? It is only day 4 and again no accidents! Last night we tried no diaper and this morning she woke up a little wet. That is my fault though she wasn't ready for that. Today she was a little more defiant and didn't want to sit on the potty. She would say "I went pee pee, OK!" Like Leave me alone mom how many times do I have to do this. I had a Relief Society meeting tonight so Mike had to take over the potty training for the night. I was nervous because he was going to take her out shopping and I haven't left the house since we started doing this. When I came home I asked how she did and he said good, no accidents, but he must have been nervous too because when I was undressing her for her bath she had on 2 pairs of underwear, a pair of thick sweater tights and then sweat pants. I asked Mike "Whats going on here? Whats with all the layers?" He said "If she had an accident it wasn't going to get on me." Daddy's are so funny sometimes.

1 comment: